Novice 5 week Courses:
This program is designed to allow the individual to study specific skills the individual is interested in. Initially you will have two skills projects to undertake.
- $900.00 + GST + materials and perishables
- 9.30am – 4pm
- Wednesday only
- Structured introduction then Make what you want
1. Drilling – Measurements and Computations
2. Saw Piercing
3. Barrel Ring – Hand Fabricated, Melting Rolling, Soldering, Patternation
4. Pendant – Hand Fabricated, Design, Material usage
5. Earrings – Hand Fabricated, Design, Alternative materials
Following terms will be ‘Choose your Own Adventure’
During the initial 5 week term creative activities processes your skills will be identified and we will work with you to tailor your design process into achievable steps and processes.
You will have to pay for the materials used in these activities.
On completion of the tasks you will be given supplier details so that you can be prepared for the next class session.
Included in your fees are:
Use of Studio tools and equipment
Trade suppliers list
Things you are required to provide:
A4 spiral bound Visual Arts diary
Black BIC fine point pen
Permanent marker pen – fine point black or blue to make your metal
2B Pencil, Mechanical Pencil, Eraser, Ruler
Materials – Metal and Gemstones