Employing an Apprentice can seem daunting to some, however with the assistance of MEGT – its quite quick and painless.
Step One: Become a Registered Employer
Step Two: Contact Sam Robinson from MEGT :
0448 338 019
MEGT have the know-how to help businesses just like yours get the most from the Australian Apprenticeships programme.
We’re here to ensure you receive the personalised support you need with:
- Sign up and registration of your apprentice or trainee
- Assistance with State and Commonwealth Government incentives you may be eligible to receive
- Access to our free online job board to find the right match for your team
- Information and advice to help you decide whether an apprentice or trainee is right for your business
- Help with choosing the right Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver training
- Easy access to your apprentice and trainee records via our free employer web portal (MAACO)
You can contact MEGT directly:
Level 2, 151 South Terrace, Adelaide South Australia
08 8424 3200 or 0488 338 019